More than a Terrain Map
The ultimate hunting and outdoor App now on Android!
Tracker for Android is the mobile application for hunting, rescue organizations, geocaching, navigation and other outdoor hobbies. It includes navigation on offline topographic maps and roadmaps, compass, real time tracking of dogs, other animals and friends, creating groups and sharing targets as waypoints, routes and lines. Afterwards you can replay and analyze your trip or hunt both on your phone or tablet and your computer after registering on trackerhunter.com.
The trial version includes all services, for 14 days. Afterwards you can purchase a daily license for 4,99€, a yearly license for 69 € or use the app for free with limited service.
Mobile phones and mobile data services are exploding - clear future for Tracker!
The App Tracker for Android App together with Tracker G400 and Tracker G500 Black Magnum show Jhunters, rangers, police departments, rescue organisations, red cross and many other users new dimensions of tracking and organisation of the hunting or rescue operation. The enthusiasm about the new possibilities brings the users to dropping off the offline handhelds and radiofrequency-tracking devices and changing for better and sustainable GPRS technology.
Experience dog tracking like never before:
- Track unlimited number of dogs in real time (up to every 3 seconds) with Tracker’s world’s best dog tracking collars - Tracker G400 and Tracker G500 Black Magnum simultaneuosly
- automatic sending and receiving of the positions - no position requests needed
- calling to dog collar and listening
- barking indicator updates with every position on status bar and track
- geofence and barking allarms
- unlimited tracking distance
- real time tracking of unlimited number of friends with Tracker for Android App
- Targets can be displayed on terrain maps, street maps or compass
- Free global maps like openstreetmaps and OSM based Tracker Topo terrain maps as standard
- Offline maps for areas with bad network coverage or abroad
- Real time tracking and replay mode are available in webtracking on PC as well
- Sharing the targets with smart Tracker group function
- Every user and collar is secured with share name and password
* tracking is available only with activated and valid license
- Unlimited download of OpenStreetMap based Tracker Topo maps worldwide. They are containing terrain details and elevation contours. Maps are updated once per day.
- Trial version contains 100 map tiles of national terrain maps. The paid version contains free national terrain map from Finland, Germany and USA.
- Possibility to purchase map tiles for national French, Spanish and Italian maps
- The maps are downloaded automatically and stored in the memory card, so the App can be used also offline
Navigation and smart draw and measure tool
- Add waypoints and select from variety of symbols according to your needs "Meeting point", "car", "tent", "raised hide" etc. and share with your friends
- Small compass directly in the map view, large compass appears after clicking on the symbol
- Plan your routes and find the places with coordinates
- Check the distance to your target with sophisticated distance measuring tool
- Draw a route you want to go or a polygon like hunting area or area for rescue operation
The unique tracker group function
- Create a group with your friends, dogs and share waypoints, lines or routes
- Track your friends and dogs and see each other on the map
- Higher security during hunting and rescue action because of real time overview about positions of the others
- Chat within group, without SMS costs
- Manage your group
My observation book - coming soon!
- Mark the exact point of your observation or quarry
- add all details your need, like number of species, location and time
- Leave a note and share with your hunting friends
- Wild animal counter: Note the number of observed animal arts and use it for your yearly hunting plan
Rescue operations in different dimension - no distance limitation, always in touch:
- Create a group on your PC with Webtracking in PC or directly in the App
- Mark the range borders as polygons and share with your rescue team
- Keep the overview over the situation with real time tracking of your rescue team
- Replay the rescue operation again step-by-step anytime you want in your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
Replay and Statistics
- The unique replay feature: select any date and time when you have used the system and playback the performance minute by minute.
- Only with one click you get information about your own position like speed, altitude, direction, GPS, GSM and battery status and age of the position
- GPS Odometer gives statistics about your average speed, your walked distance, moving time etc.
Farmers and wild life scientists:
• You can track also reindeer and semi-domestic animal if it has Tracker Boazu collar on it. Look: www.trackeboazu.com
Menu is available in Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish. In case you like to have your own language please contact us.
Dog tracking is possible only with Tracker collars. More information at www.tracker.fi
Keywords: maps, tracking, navigation, hunting, dog, outdoor, hiking, camping, geocaching, real time, terrain maps, dog tracking, Tracker Hunter, OpenStreetMap, OSM, Maanmittauslaitos, MML, Karttakeskus, BKG, Bundesamt für Kartographie und Geodäsie, Institut Geographique National, Nordeca, CNIG, USGS, Tracker Hunter